28 March 2009

Still here

Well, I knew it would happen. That art fair season would begin and iCal would beep at me 3 times a week, 3 times each of those days letting me know that I need to keep up on my promise to blog. And what happened? I ignored it. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm busy! I know I need to blog!"

But I didn't really have much to write about, didn't want to blab on and on about nothing except for "I'm busy, what else is new?". 

So, here I am, at the first art fair of the season (thank you wifi!) blogging about my lack of blogging.

I'm using my new invoicing system, USB Swiper, and so far it's pretty good. Me writing things out is a LITTLE easier, but this will catalog things much better. And, once I get the credit card swiper and don't have to nervously type card numbers out by hand, it'll be super slick. Working with new things is always slow at first, but I anticipate things will get faster as I get better.

So far, things are going pretty well sales wise, so my hope for the art fair season has grown! Excited for the upcoming year!

No comments: