02 March 2009

Apply, apply, apply

Ah, the beginning of the year. Preparing, preparing, and more preparing. I've applied to 3 shows this past weekend: Stone Arch Festival of the Arts, Wayzata Art Experience and the Maple Grove Art Fair. I'll be applying to the Powderhorn Art Fair at the end of the week. I should see my schedule start to fall into place by the end of April. 

As always, my schedule will be continuously updated on my website!

Side note: I will not be applying to the Rivertown Art Festival nor the Highland Art Fest this year. Both shows have gone downhill in quality and sales the past few years. I am hoping to replace the Rivertown Art Festival with the Wayzata Art Experience. As far as Highland, there is not another art fair I have found at that same time (towards the end of July).



No comments: