01 February 2009

Time for a fresh start!

Yes, February 1st might seem a little late for a fresh start, but I've been using the month of January to prepare for the fresh start, get a regular schedule in place and NOW it's time to kick it in gear!

I've been really bad about regularly blogging in regards to my business and that ends today. 3 times a week (M, W, F) you will see a new blog about myself and Inkblots. Updates on new work, shows I'm planning to attend or apply for, techniques I'm exploring, etc. Even if I don't have anything particularly interesting to blog about, I've made it my goal to blog about something so that you all can know a little bit more about me and what I'm up to as a collage artist and business owner.

I invite you all to comment with any questions or whatever is on your mind. I love feedback!!

No comments: