24 February 2009

A day late, but still at it!

I was out of town last weekend and managed to get a blog in on Friday, but couldn't swing it yesterday. I'm going to keep up with my 3 day a week blogging as I promised myself (one of the few resolutions I've been following through on, actually), so I'll be blogging both today and tomorrow.

Nothing too noteworthy actually, so not much to blog about. While I was out of town, I updated my website schedule to reflect a new store that has my collage cards as well as 2 art fairs that I will be at in the upcoming months.

As postage rates continue to rise, I'm not quite sure where I stand on continuing to send out my snail mail postcard schedule. I know quite a few of my customers look for it, but as my list grows, so does the cost. (That's kind of a "duh" statement, huh?) I'm debating whether I should send out a postcard that invites people to join my email newsletter instead and notifying them of the switch to system. OR, send out a postcard and ask them which they'd rather receive, that way I know my customers will continue to be notified in their preferred method and I save costs in the long run!

Wow, while I'm not sure anyone reads this, it sure does allow me to babble "out loud" and figure out what I'm doing!

Anyone have any ideas for me as far as direct mail goes?

No comments: