18 February 2009

New things coming up

Today I received the acceptance to Arts at the Oval at the John Rose Oval. It will take place March 28-29. I'll post the art fair to my website schedule soon.

I'm applying to an art fair in Beverly Hills in May. I applied to the show last year and was rejected so maybe things will come through this year. I'm not 100% happy with my booth photo of my "other" art (I wouldn't bring my Minnesota collages to Beverly Hills) so if I did get rejected again I wouldn't be surprised. I'm going to be applying for quite a few out of state shows this year but don't have much hope of getting in to any of them. I know positive thinking is important, but my location collage work is so much more popular than my other collage work that it's just hard for me to keep my hopes up.

Hoping to continue working on new collages and as I said in a previous blog, I want to get down to Chicago sometime very soon. I'll keep the blog posted!

No comments: