15 April 2009

Once again, missed Monday....

For some reason my blogging head isn't together on Mondays and despite getting 3 reminders of it during the day, I can't seem to always get it done. And I had stuff to announce as well! I'm so excited about it that I'd probably tweet about it today as well, so that's my rationalization for not having blogged on Monday. :)

Added to my Etsy account on Sunday, these new pieces are a result of my obsession with 1950s and 1960s design. Using images from various magazines from those time periods, I combined them with some handwriting, drawing and other clip art. While I was going to stop at 3, I was having so much fun I made a 4th and have more in the works. I just bought some more magazines and am thrilled to go through them!!

You can find the new artwork here at my Etsy site. For all of you in MN, they will all be available during the Saint Paul Art Crawl. You can get the dates/times and address from my website.

And of course I can't just blog about it and not toss up a picture!






1 comment:

Miss Destructo said...

Love love love the "I just want you" :)