24 April 2009

"Live blogging" (otherwise known as totally random thoughts)

While I'm waiting for folks to show up to the Art Crawl, I thought I'd take the opportunity to blog since I fell behind on it on Wednesday and know I need to try to keep my schedule as much as possible or I'll let the whole thing slide.

Hopefully I get to see more folks this evening...it hasn't started raining yet! But unfortunately it's on its way. :( I'm dangerously close to the bowl with the Dove chocolate in it. This can only lead to unneeded chocolate consumption.

Just added a link to my Facebook fan page, so come on by and become a fan!

I'm VERY VERY excited to go to an artist's workshop in Colorado next weekend, held by Alyson Stanfield. I believe that she last tweeted that there were still spaces available, so if you're interested in learning more about how to utilize the web as an artist, SIGN UP!

Okay, back to being attentive to my studio, though there's still no one in it! Hrm.

No comments: