30 March 2008

a new addition

I am amazed by the legions of artist bloggers who can write their blogs consistently. I need to hone my business blogging skills! A couple of times a month just doesn't make the grade. I guess it's one of those things like exercise that you have to train yourself to do on a regular basis and schedule it in if necessary. I would probably do well to write it down somewhere so at least I can have the reminder. Things slip out of my brain so easily when there's so much to do!!

And now I have even more to do in addition to a new reason to reach for success in my business! (Success being self-sufficiency from my art without having a part-time job)

Meet Beatrix!

She'll be hanging out during the Saint Paul Art Crawl coming up at the end of April (check my website for details), so if she's good, you might be able to say hi. She's still a puppy so it might be a little overwhelming for her, but we'll play it by ear.




No comments: