15 April 2008

3 Day Artwork





As I previously posted, I'll be walking in the 
Breast Cancer 3 Day in September. I wanted to create a special piece of artwork to not only help me raise money for the walk, but also to bring about awareness of it. Sure there are lots of commercials and ads, but what does the walk really mean? Having never done it before, I could only go by what my friends and other people had told me about it. The result is a piece that focuses on the strength and beauty of women and their ability to pull together with a near unstoppable power. The collage is called "Strength in Numbers".

You can find information about purchase at my website. Simply go to the main page and there is a link at the bottom of the page. If you would like to make a donation without purchase, you can go to my donation page.









3 comments:

david said...

neat!
this seems like pretty well armed buisness.

how do you do taxes?
how does one get cleared to sell?

these are things i'm wondering in my own art rambling. (if you blogged about the process i promise to read)

this is what i've been doing lately... it's still 'beta' but i hope to go pro someday.

Average Jane said...

What a beautiful piece of artwork!

I wanted to let you know that you can also boost your direct fundraising efforts and promote your Breast Cancer 3-Day participation by putting a widget on your blog and/or website. Anyone who clicks on your widget will be taken directly to your 3-Day online donation form.

To get yours, just log in to the3day.org site.

Heather Wambach said...

this is totally fraking cool. hehe. my mom did it two years ago and go heat stroke and the ugliest toenails i've ever seen. i wish you all the luck in the world!