23 October 2009

Fan Friday: Mannyapolis

Every Friday I'm going to be spotlighting something (person, place or thing) that I'm a fan of on Facebook. Not only to get me more into the mood of regular blogging, (if you've been reading my blogs up to this point you probably know that I'm trying to make it a habit) but also to hopefully introduce my readers to some new stuff!

Today I picked my good friend Manny Castro who updates the lands of Facebook and Twitter on the daily weather situation in the Twin Cities.

He is:


Mannyapolis


His mission: Providing the most accurate misinformation and detailed reports of misestimation to the public in general.

Short and sweet posts yet more entertaining than any weatherman I know. Heck, Manny tweets everyday. I don't see Paul Douglas doing that and he's a professional, yet retired, weatherman.

Even if you don't live in Minnesota, you should be Manny's fan. Maybe he'll branch out if he gets enough out of state fans.

Become a fan of Mannyapolis on Facebook here

Follow @mannyapolis on Twitter


No comments: